FREE Riddings Junior School iPhone & Android App

St. John's Ealing


Q: Can you give my child medication during school hours?

A: We are more than happy to administer any medication which has been prescribed by a Doctor after you have completed a permission form (click here). The only exception to this is to administer travel sickness tablets for school trips. For residential visits, when we will ask for your consent to administer over the counter medicines if required (i.e. Calpol)


Useful Forms:

Change of Details Form

Absence Request Form

Parental request to administer prescribed medication

Parental request to allow child to self administer medication